none
Group Hub - AS2 Message and Correlated MDN Status screen

問題

• Hi,

We use AS2 with partners and send & receive signed and encrypted MDNs, however when we go to the AS2 Message and Correlated MDN Status on the Group Hub we aren't able to see the status of anything, and returns no results.  We know we are sending and receiving MDNs ok.

Does anyone have any ideas why we can't see anything on this screen?

Thanks

GilesB

2012年5月30日 下午 05:45

解答

• Hi,

Have you enabled the EDI Status reporting. This can be done on the party edi properties general page by clicking Activate EDI Reporting and clicking Store transaction set/payload for reporting. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

• 已標示為解答 GilesB1 2012年6月8日 下午 03:40
    2012年5月31日 上午 05:45
  • You might want to restart your host instances to make sure the new setting is refreshed in the cache.

David Downing... If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

2012年6月7日 下午 06:58

所有回覆

• Hi,

Have you enabled the EDI Status reporting. This can be done on the party edi properties general page by clicking Activate EDI Reporting and clicking Store transaction set/payload for reporting. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

2012年5月31日 上午 05:45
  • Hi, I've enabled that setting now, however unfortunately I still don't see any results in that screen after I recieve AS2 messages.

Thanks in advance.

GilesB

2012年6月6日 下午 05:04
  • You might want to restart your host instances to make sure the new setting is refreshed in the cache.

David Downing... If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

2012年6月7日 下午 06:58
  • Thanks, that's great, all working now.

GilesB

2012年6月8日 下午 03:40