none
SSRS and SharePoint Integration Authentication Issue

問題

• We recently turned on SSRS for our SharePoint 2010 Test Environment.  We are using an account that has rights to SharePoint as a site collection administrator, the feature is enabled on the site collection and site level, it has access to the SQL instance to pull the reports.  The report config file specifies NTLM authentication.  It acts as if it will configure and goes through the SP Central Administration steps successfully.  When I try to deploy a report, I receive the following error:

Exception encountered for SOAP method GetSystemProperties: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.     at Microsoft.SqlServer.ReportingServices2010.RSConnection2010.SetConnectionProtocol()     at Microsoft.SqlServer.ReportingServices2010.RSConnection2010.SoapMethodWrapper`1.ExecuteMethod(Boolean setConnectionProtocol) 1afe9dfd-9846-4194-bddf-fcb0ded634be
    06/14/2012 15:37:43.03  w3wp.exe (0x1E78)                        0x1754 SQL Server Reporting Services  SOAP Client Proxy              0000 High     Exception encountered for SOAP method GetSystemProperties: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.     at Microsoft.SqlServer.ReportingServices2010.RSConnection2010.SetCo

If I turn on trusted accounts, it works, but then it argues when the report loads because our reports use windows integrated authentication.  We would prefer to have windows integrated authentication to control who can see reports by their login name.  Any ideas?  I feel like I have exhausted options.

2012年6月14日 下午 07:59

解答

• We aren't using kerberos authentication and do not want to use Kerberos so this is not a solution for us.  I resolved this by using a trusted account and using a SQL account in the report data connection to reference the data, we then lock down the reports as needed.
    2012年6月19日 下午 02:42

所有回覆