2012年7月11日 上午 07:36
I'm working on an audit for our file System. I have made a GPO on our Domain Controller, to check every action on files and folders.That works, but I would like to put the logs into .txt files, to check who open one or another files, and to order by file.
I found that I can do it with a script, and activate it when a log is written in the log system of my file server.
Do you have that kind of script, because I have never done any scripts in my life, and I'm pretty lost.
Thank you for all the help you can give to me.
PS:Sorry for the mistakes in the English language, I'm french ^^
- 已編輯 Corentin Parenteau 2012年7月11日 上午 07:37
2012年7月11日 上午 09:55
Then look here for examples: http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/site/search?f%5B0%5D.Type=RootCategory&f%5B0%5D.Value=logs&f%5B0%5D.Text=Logs%20and%20monitoring&f%5B1%5D.Type=SubCategory&f%5B1%5D.Value=eventlogs&f%5B1%5D.Text=Event%20Logs
2012年7月12日 下午 02:24
Using FileAudit would be far simpler and more efficient Corentin, as this 3rd-party software solution will allow you to:
- Monitor access (or access attempts) to sensitive files and folders stored on Microsoft Windows systems
- Automatically archive all file access events occurring on one or several Windows systems for future reference
- Display file and folder access history in a printable report that can be scheduled to run automatically
- Export file and folder access history data to Excel for in-depth analysis and control
You can download a free, fully-functional trial from IS Decisions website.
P.S. IS Decisions est un éditeur de logiciels français ...;-)
François Amigorena | President & CEO | IS Decisions | www.ISDecisions.com
2012年7月20日 上午 03:14版主
As there has been no activity in this thread for a few days, we assume the issue is resolved. We will mark it as "answered" to assist others in similar situations. If you disagree, please reply with further information. You can unmark the answer if you wish. If a reply helped answer your question, please mark it as the answer.
Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services