none
Customizing SharePoint 2010 List form how to allow people to insert multiple comments

問題

•  

Hi,

I am customizing a SharePoint 2010 list form through InfoPath 2010 designer. Its a kind of a request form which has certain number of sections that are to be filled by the requestor while creating a new request.

There is a section to log comments which is hidden from the requestor and has to be shown only to a people of certain group. This section should be such that if anyone from that group opens the form, they should be able to enter the comments and the form should capture their comments along with the username and the comment date. There is no limitation on the number of comments that can be entered, so basically, there will be multiple comments that has to be captured.

As it is a list form, it is not possible to have a repeating table in that. Could someone please help me in achieving the required functionality.

Regards,

Pranav Khare

2012年6月21日 上午 08:42

所有回覆

• Hi Pranav,

I think you are using default form of list. Insted of that Design your own form. So that you can use repeating table in it which will store your multiple comments.

Thanks

amol

amol

2012年6月21日 上午 09:04
  • Hi Amol,

I have such requirement that I have to use the list only and not the forms library. Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Pranav

2012年6月21日 上午 09:07
  • Hi Pranav,

You can customize your List form also. From list settings click on Customize form then it will open form in Info-path. you can change look and feel of your form add the fields you want and publish it back to your site. (that form is going to be list only not form library)

Thanks

Amol

amol

2012年6月21日 上午 10:54
  • Hi Amol,

I am doing that only. My requirement is that I need to allow multiple people to be able to insert comment in the form, no limitations on number of comments. If I was using my own InfoPath Form, I could have used a repeating section, but that is not possible in the list form. Let me know if you have any idea on how to achieve this in the list form.

Regards,

Pranav

2012年6月23日 上午 09:27