請問要如解決此問題,謝謝。

2011年9月9日 上午 04:23

解答

• 你好:

可以說一下你設定憑證的步驟流程,憑證伺服器是企業根憑證還是獨立根憑證?

Lusheng

憑證與AD在同一台SERVER上我也搞不懂當初安裝的人為什麼要裝在一起

在網路上找到了相關訊息

the rpc server is unavailable. 0x800706ba (win32 1722)
    I FINALLY figured this out, this has been a crazy problem. First I'll tell you what it wasn't:
    Wasn't local firewall stuff (but if you're across and FW/VPNs you should still check for RPC filtering like with ISA/TMG)
    Wasn't the local security group, and as a note the group is no longer called "CERTSVC_DCOM_ACCESS", in 2008 R2 it is called "Certificate Services DCOM Access"
    Wasn't any permissions issue
    Wasn't a DNS issue
    Wasn't a DCOM or DTC issue (not exactly)

So I figured I would install this on one of my DCs, no dice, and it broke all kinds of strange things, TMG EMS, WSUS, weird RPC errors for Exchange 2010, etc. Turns out that the Certificate Services Role does NOT work on a 2008 R2 domain controller (I tried it on 5 of them). In every single case, I got the dreaded (and vague) RPC error. I'm not sure what is conflicting, because even the debug logging is terrible with this product. I am surprised that MS didn't catch this one as it is a common scenario and a big problem for people all over right now.

As soon as you remove this role from your DCs and install it on some other non-DC server everything works perfectly!

舊的那台只有ROH會使用,所以乾脆新建一台

然後就順利使用LYNC啦

2011年10月4日 上午 12:34

所有回覆

• 你好:

Lusheng
    2011年9月15日 上午 05:50
    版主
  • 你好:

Lusheng

憑證與AD在同一台SERVER上我也搞不懂當初安裝的人為什麼要裝在一起

在網路上找到了相關訊息

the rpc server is unavailable. 0x800706ba (win32 1722)
    I FINALLY figured this out, this has been a crazy problem. First I'll tell you what it wasn't:
    Wasn't local firewall stuff (but if you're across and FW/VPNs you should still check for RPC filtering like with ISA/TMG)
    Wasn't the local security group, and as a note the group is no longer called "CERTSVC_DCOM_ACCESS", in 2008 R2 it is called "Certificate Services DCOM Access"
    Wasn't any permissions issue
    Wasn't a DNS issue
    Wasn't a DCOM or DTC issue (not exactly)

So I figured I would install this on one of my DCs, no dice, and it broke all kinds of strange things, TMG EMS, WSUS, weird RPC errors for Exchange 2010, etc. Turns out that the Certificate Services Role does NOT work on a 2008 R2 domain controller (I tried it on 5 of them). In every single case, I got the dreaded (and vague) RPC error. I'm not sure what is conflicting, because even the debug logging is terrible with this product. I am surprised that MS didn't catch this one as it is a common scenario and a big problem for people all over right now.

As soon as you remove this role from your DCs and install it on some other non-DC server everything works perfectly!

舊的那台只有ROH會使用,所以乾脆新建一台

然後就順利使用LYNC啦

2011年10月4日 上午 12:34