none
Allow users to sumit and edit their own infopath forms in SharePoint form library

問題

• I read some postings related to the question I am asking. But the requirements are different. Here is what I try to do:

When a user logs into the sharepoint site, he is presented with 8-10 InfoPath forms, shown as links in the content area rather than in the quick launch area. He is not able to see anything else. He clicks each link to submit a form. After submission, the forms are marked as "submitted" (for example, a red check mark near a link). When the user logs into the site next time, he still only sees the same forms. He will be able to click a link to update the data if already submitted last time or submit a form if the form is still blank.

I do not know how this can be done. Any advice is very appreciated.

Thanks,

2012年6月13日 下午 07:16

解答

• Interesting requirement.  You can definately do it with some custom coding.  One option would be to develop custom code to add the blank forms to a form library on the users first visit.  You could have a custom column to flag the form as completed and then just use an XsltListViewWebPart to filter the list based on the current user.

HTH,
    Eric Halsey

• 已標示為解答 Tom_ZH 2012年6月18日 下午 02:22
    2012年6月14日 下午 08:07

所有回覆

• Interesting requirement.  You can definately do it with some custom coding.  One option would be to develop custom code to add the blank forms to a form library on the users first visit.  You could have a custom column to flag the form as completed and then just use an XsltListViewWebPart to filter the list based on the current user.

HTH,
    Eric Halsey

• 已標示為解答 Tom_ZH 2012年6月18日 下午 02:22
    2012年6月14日 下午 08:07
  • Thands for your advice, Eric!

2012年6月15日 下午 02:53