none
How to do Debatching in EDIFACT file ?

問題

• Hi All,

Could anyone please provide me some links and practical sample example of doing debatching in EDIFACT ? Suppose i have an EDIFACT file with multiple UNB segments then how can I debatch them and send single UNB's out ? And what the heck is all about Batching Orchestration ? What does it do ? How to use it ?

2012年6月5日 上午 07:03

解答

• A Batched EDIFACT message should have only one UNB Segment and multiple UNH segments, are you sure that the messages has multiple UNB segments?

The Batching Orchestration is used for batching EDI messages when sending out of BizTalk, since BizTalk has no out-of-the-box batching capabilities. The reason this Orchestration exists is that the various EDI protocols (EDIFACT, X12 etc.) often has the receiver requiring batched messages. You configure it in the Party section of BizTalk (Agreements if using BizTalk 2010 otherwise on the EDI properties of the Parties).

Morten la Cour

2012年6月5日 下午 02:29

所有回覆

• I would use EDI Disassembler as it splits multiples interchanges in a single message into separate interchange.

Christophe BRANDO...If this answers your question, please Mark as the Answer. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful.

2012年6月5日 上午 09:23
  • A Batched EDIFACT message should have only one UNB Segment and multiple UNH segments, are you sure that the messages has multiple UNB segments?

The Batching Orchestration is used for batching EDI messages when sending out of BizTalk, since BizTalk has no out-of-the-box batching capabilities. The reason this Orchestration exists is that the various EDI protocols (EDIFACT, X12 etc.) often has the receiver requiring batched messages. You configure it in the Party section of BizTalk (Agreements if using BizTalk 2010 otherwise on the EDI properties of the Parties).

Morten la Cour

2012年6月5日 下午 02:29