2012年6月15日 上午 06:38
we migrated our web application usign Database Attach Detach Process. I opened the designer workflow in 2010, aspx forms were converted to xsn. I published the workflow. When I start the workflow, and complete the newly created task, none of the form data is getting saved to the task list.
please help!! is this a known issue? Or am i missing any setting?
I have almost 8 forms. Only choice fields are gettign updated to the task list. None other data type value is getting updated!
I dont want to delete "collect data from user" activity, since i need the same task form names.
2012年6月15日 下午 07:58
updates: i deleted those fields and recreated them.. now the values are gettign updated to the list. to my disappointment, there was no other way to get the field values in the task list and i am restricted from deleting the collect data from user activity. there are only a very few advantages i see upgrading the SPD workflows
1. You'll have the logic untouched. but need to end up redesigning all the activities almost.
2. if u need to retain the same workfow name, content type name..
3. might come handy for simple forms with less steps.
rework and issues are many compared to designign a new workflow.
1. Person or group field and look up fields iwll throw an error
2. recreate all the fields or the activities worst case
3. content type form urls will never get updated
4. customisatins will be lost anyways.
5.Related content field being mapped to any field we create will not work if the url contains space
6. save a s draft option is gone. Unable to revert back to aspx forms, since the content type urls cannot be set
7. Field duplicates for every content type
- 已提議為解答 themush1326 2012年7月13日 下午 05:47
- 已標示為解答 Hemendra AgrawalMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator 2013年2月19日 下午 01:52
2012年6月15日 下午 08:00Any help would be highly appreciated to solve atleast one of those issues. And ill keep updating with the hurdles faced!
2012年7月13日 上午 05:24
I suggest you go through this
you will find the aspx and xsn is becasue of the workflow initiation page being changed to infopath in 2010 from aspx in 2007.
Also a good place to start will be
I have the exact same issue in my workflows as they use the collect data step. What i've identified so far is. I am not able to publish the workflow in SPD 2010 after mgration because of this step. This issue is there in irrespective of whether there were active workflows or not.
I did try to create a new task list and associated the workflow with the new task list and this seemed to work.
As per the second link I am going to stop the timer service and other nonsense as mentioned there and then do a migration to see if the WF's work fine.
If you have found a solution please do share.