2011年2月4日 下午 04:59
I've installed the RTM on 3 computers for testing on existing configuration, before to deploy.
I've got some issues:
1. On 2 computers using intel chips ( P45 and Q45 wit ICH10R and ICH10DO ) I have issues with the DVD unit cache.
If I insert an diis in the unit and eject it, when I insert an other disc the unit will display the content of the first disc. Only Ejecting with Right Click on the unit icon cleans the cache.
2. On all computers there is an issues with Windows Update - not for windows, but for extra Microsoft Programs - more specifically Visual C++ runtimes. If I install on 7 without SP1 I get some updates for them in Windows Update. Not the case in SP1.
3. Virual PC is updated to version 7601 if already installed, but after installed after SP1 it will be 7600, and no update.
2011年2月4日 下午 06:11
How did you obtain it?
There is no official SP1 RTM release so far, so I doubt you will get any support regarding your issue.
2011年2月7日 下午 02:16
The whole lot of people installed SP1 yet it " doesn exist in the nature " . Cristi did u had any beta or rc previously installed ? They shud be completly removed before installing of the final SP1
I have tried to change the dvd video discs here and nothin like u descrived , the shown content belongs to the inserted dvd ( win 7 sp1 rtm and p43 chipset )
2011年2月8日 下午 12:16
#2: That's because SP1 has not been released yet to Microsoft Update servers. After GA (General Availability) you will see another picture.
#3: Almost same. VPC looks like "update" for OS, so, until SP1 officially see the public web, don't hope to get VPC "7601" magic numbers.
2011年2月11日 上午 08:14
There is no official SP1 RTM release so far
Not public. But will be in few days...
No beta or RC. One update from RTM, 2 clean install. On RTM wich I've updated the issue was not present before update.
#2 #3 - Already got Windows updates this week, but not for those runtimes or VPC...
2011年2月19日 下午 03:43
Finnaly after some reinstalls, founded the issue and solved it.
For security reasons I disable Autoplay by default on each computer. But seems that this, in SP1 RTM, combined with included intel AHCI drivers in SP1 ( at least for x64 version - wich I use ) give this cache issue.
So, the solutions I found:
1. Re-Enable Autoplay - not good for me.
2. Install LATEST Intel® Rapid Storage Technology RAID/AHCI drivers ( iata_enu.exe ) to replace the SP1 drivers.