Friday, April 13, 2012 5:44 PM
I set workflow in one of my sharepoint site for my organization process. In this process I should set a lot of permission for list and for every records in sharepoint list.
This process is ok and run for a while successfully.
Suddenly all of that permission I’ve set before, have been removed from list and every record in it!
I don’t understand what is cause this problem? Can you help me what things should I check?
Or what administrative job can help to understand whay this problem happen?
Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:32 PM
What happened...only way to know for sure would be if there is anything recorded in the ULS logs?
But just a guess, if all permissions and all records in the list are gone, then it sounds as if someone recreated the list from new. It would be at least some work to delete the records and all custom permissions by hand.
If you have a backup, use unattached database restore to get your list back the way it were.
Recover content from an unattached content database (SharePoint Server 2010)
Good luck, hope this helps
Monday, April 23, 2012 3:48 AM
I can’t recognize problem in LOG files. All records in my list have not been deleted, only permission of my list and permission of records on it have been deleted.(in this list I grant record permission for all records in it)
Nobody delete permission by hands. I can not restore my backup, because users enter new data to my list since last backup.