General discussion group for Service Manager.
System Center 2012 - Service Manager SP1 links and info
System Center 2012 SP1 trial (this includes SCSM and is used to patch SCSM2012 RTM to SP1 - there are no separate SP1 patch)
Service Manager 2012 SP1 VHDs
Mgmt. server: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36427
DW server: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36425
Service Manager 2012 SP1 Authoring Tool
Service Manager 2012 SP1 documentation
Read online: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh305220.aspx
Orchestrator IPs for SC2012 SP1
Take a look at the documentation around upgrading your environment:
Also, this blogpost might be helpful:
SCSM 2012 SP1 patchnotes:
Chargeback helps you apply cloud-based pricing on Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) fabric and show that information to customers in order to minimize virtual machine oversubscription and underutilization. Chargeback illustrates how you can use System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in a cross-platform environment where you use multiple Service Manager components to achieve your business goals.
In Service Manager, chargeback consists of a new node in the Administration workspace, new OLAP data cubes, and sample Excel reports.
Improved Operations Manager Integration
An System Center 2012 – Operations Manager SP1 agent is automatically installed as part of Service Manager SP1. After Setup completes, you must manually configure the agent for use with the Operations Manager management server. The agent is compatible with System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, System Center 2012 – Operations Manager, and System Center 2012 – Operations Manager SP1.
To validate that the Operations Manager Agent was installed, open Control Panel and verify that the Operations Manager Agent is present. To manually configure the Operations Manager agent, see Configuring Agents.
SQL Server 2012 Support
All databases used by Service Manager are supported on all editions of SQL Server 2012.
Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 Support
All Service Manager roles, except the Self-Service Portal SharePoint web parts, are supported on all editions of Windows Server 2012.
Windows 8 is supported for the Service Manager console and for end-users accessing the Self-Service Portal.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1012662Travis Wright MSFT Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:56 PM
- 2520362Vladimir BakhmetyevMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, February 06, 2009 10:10 AM
- 52489Dan_MS Friday, June 17, 2011 3:37 PM
- 21490Herb Winhoven Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:25 PM
- 179ButtyT Friday, May 17, 2013 9:05 AM
- 175danovich_ Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:37 PM
- 162DonDraper60 Friday, May 17, 2013 9:30 PM
- 264tamrep Monday, May 20, 2013 9:55 PM
- 140jeffburns_75 15 hours 9 minutes ago
- 3143jeffburns_75 Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:59 AM
- 11928loki_1989 Friday, October 26, 2012 12:33 PM
- 8118Trana010 Monday, May 20, 2013 2:22 AM
- 6176tamrep Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:32 PM
- 278JonSykes Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:20 PM
- 184Robert Ryan UK Friday, May 17, 2013 9:55 AM
- 353Herb Winhoven Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:27 PM
new service manager install error "XML parsing: line 12783, character 34, A string literal was expected"Lhsieh Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:28 PM
- 103231CXAndy Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:38 PM
- 291JayScovill Friday, May 10, 2013 2:00 PM
- 393Mizandry Friday, May 10, 2013 3:07 PM
- 252161Felipe_Roman_CRC Monday, March 05, 2012 5:44 PM
- 2320James Mastro Friday, February 01, 2013 1:52 PM