Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:02 AMcan I use windows one care on server 2003? And if not what should I do?
- Moved by Carol BaileyMicrosoft Employee Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:45 AM Unable to move thread
- Moved by Carol BaileyMicrosoft Employee Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:52 AM Originally posted to a System Center Configuration Manager forum (From:Configuration Manager Internet Clients and Native Mode)
- Changed Type Tim QuanModerator Monday, August 24, 2009 2:25 AM
Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:16 PMI'm not sure -if at all- there's an alternative. I ran into the same issue myself.
Creativity cannot be taught, but it can be learned.
- Proposed As Answer by Shems Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:29 PM
Monday, August 24, 2009 2:25 AMModerator
Please discuss this issue in our Windows Live OneCare forum:
I hope your issue can be resolved soon.
Tim Quan - MSFT
- Marked As Answer by Tim QuanModerator Monday, August 24, 2009 2:25 AM