none
When I select a folder under favorites IE9 I do not get the blue arrow to open multiple tabs...Tabs are enabled

Question

• When I select a folder under favorites IE9 I do not get the blue arrow to open multiple tabs...Tabs are enabled.

I am unable to open a group of stored tabs because I have no blue arrow to select

Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

To open multiple tabs in a folder under favorites, please right click the folder, then select Open in tab group. If you add the folder to the favorites bar, you will see an option for Open in tabs.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

To open multiple tabs in a folder under favorites, please right click the folder, then select Open in tab group. If you add the folder to the favorites bar, you will see an option for Open in tabs.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:29 AM
  • I also have this problem.  I tried the solution but do not have the option Open in tab group.
    Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:07 PM
  • In Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft decided to get rid of the Favorites Bar on the left of the screen and instead hide it under the Favorites star on the right top of the screen.  Even if you add the Favorites Bar back by selecting it as a displayed menu, the Blue arrow (multiple page open feature) only displays on the right side of the screen under the Favorites star.  It would be nice if Microsoft allowed the user to determine if and where they want the Favorites Bar to display and restored full function to it.

Friday, January 25, 2013 3:06 PM