(1) Make a program to show turtle.
' Show Turtle to Capture
' set frame size
' draw frame
' draw center
(2) Capture original turtle using [Alt]+[Print Screen] key. Or you can use Snipping Tool also.
(3) Create a bitmap of original turtle using Paint program.
(4) Make a program to change turtle color. --> I made a tool (SDH367)
(5) Capture new turtle using [Alt]+[Print Screen] key. Or you can use Snipping Tool also.
(6) Create a bitmap of another color turtle using Paint and GIMP2.
(7) Use the bitmap as image shape. --> I made a sample program (CQV406-0).
I decided to use arrow keys to control turtle. Arrow keys are recognized by using GraphicsWindow.KeyDown = OnKeyDown. (OnKeyDown is a key event handling subroutine.)
Score will be saved in setting file. Setting file name can be get with File.GetSettingsFilePath(). But file operation cannot be run in remote, so this is limitation for remote environment.