1. First, reboot into safe mode.
Click Start, point to the “right-arrow” symbol next to “Shutdown,” then choose “Restart”. During restart, press the “F8” key intermittently,
until you see the startup menu selection for booting into various modes. Choose the the option to “Start in Safe Mode.”
2. Log into "safe mode" as a privileged user
4. Log out of the current user account.
5. Log into "safe mode" as the new temporary admin user ("temp").
7. Rename the existing (original) user folder to the desired new folder name.