Missing Applications for Windows 7 Surface Touch Pack RRS feed

• Question

• When I got my Multi-Touch laptop last fall, it came with the Microsoft Surface Touch Pack for Windows 7 as a standard program. (BTW, my laptop runs the 64-bit version of Windows 7 and is an HP TouchSmart tm2t 1100 laptop.) But when I did some looking around for more apps, I found out that I was MISSING HALF of the -ellegedly- standard applications! I only have three of the six applications, which are Microsoft Blackboard, Microsoft Garden Pond, and Microsoft Surface Globe. I'm missing Microsoft Surface Lagoon, Microsoft Rebound, and Microsoft Surface Collage! These should have come standard, and now I've still made no progress in getting the missing applications! I've found out one thing, though. The problem is not with my computer, even though when I tried to install the full Touch Pack off the Internet, it failed to install. (Fortunately, I created a restore point before the installation, so I have the three apps again.) What should I do? Can someone please help me? I need help BADLY!!!
    Monday, February 21, 2011 3:07 AM