Turn Off Conversation View in Outlook on Windows 10 Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Microsoft,

I have been searching for 3 days on how to disable "Conversations" view in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10166.  I've read literally dozens of comments from Windows 10 Mobile Insiders who feel the same way I do which is GIVE ME THE OPTION TO TURN OFF CONVERSATIONS ON MY WINDOWS PHONE!!!!!  Apparently Microsoft doesn't listen to its Insiders as you claim you do...at least for the god-forsaken Windows 10 Mobile platform.  Who the hell gave you the idea that you know everything good and have the right to ram it down users throats?!?!?!?

I've installed Build 10240 on my desktop and Surface Pro 3 machines and it is working extremely well as I'm using Office 365 with REAL Outlook...not the personal/social vanilla version.  Unfortunately, I have no such option on my Lumia 1520 running Outlook app.  Conversation view is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER FOR BUSINESS EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you listening yet????

Get Insiders a way to disable/remove/destroy/castrate Conversation View in Windows 10 Mobile Outlook....NOW!!!!!

Thoroughly disgusted and frustrated,

Dave

{removed}

Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:04 PM

All replies

• I agree.  I hate conversation view.  I don't care that the email world is headed that way.  i like the ability to turn it off, and Windows Phone 8.1 had that ability.  Why remove a good feature?
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:30 PM