Is there any tool like Power BI RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , 

I am not sure is this the right place  to ask this query , I am doing a study on Power BI features like how it woriks , how can i use it , what are the features it provides. So i wanted to know if there are any tool like Power BI with which i can compare with and get know that Power BI  is best.

Monday, June 22, 2015 1:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Shishir Sasal,

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve Excel applicaiton. I would move this thread to a more suitable forum to discuss it.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:02 AM
  • Usual suspects are Qlik, Tableau and Spotfire.
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:55 PM
  • Please note all Power BI related forums have been moved to http://community.powerbi.com/

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, July 10, 2016 6:25 AM