none
ADFS Problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I just reloaded SBS 2008 Standard on my server computer. I was in the process of installing  ADFS when I made a mistake.

Instead of entering in the domain name .local. I entered the server name .local now all I get is error code 620 indicating.

The ADFS Web Agent was unable to update trust information from the federation service.

A Hypertext transfer protocol or network error has occurred.

Is there a way I can change this or do I have to remove ADFS and reinstall it?

Simpleoldman

Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:32 AM

All replies

• hi,
    about event id 620 error information
    http://kb.eventtracker.com/evtpass/evtPages/EventId_620_Microsoft-Windows-ADFS_62667.asp

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 10, 2019 2:45 PM
  • hi,
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 14, 2019 10:05 AM
  • hi,
    is there anything I still can help you ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Monday, June 17, 2019 2:46 AM