Application Rolling Back !!! RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I have a application which is rolling back after it reaches a certain point at the time of installation.

When i checked eventvwr i found event id 11708. Can any one suggest what can be possible reason.

We tried to install this application silently using this command but during silent installation also it was rolling back.

msiexec /q /i ZFPSetup.msi WIXUI_INSTALLDIR="C:\GEHC\" TARGETVDIR="ZFP" WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALCHECKBOX=1 /l*v "C:\gehc\log.txt"

Please help !!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:44 PM

Answers

• Does this question have anything to do with the product Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)?
    • How are you deploying the application and on what platform?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:49 PM