none
Http end point in multi server environment RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to publish BizTalk schema as wcf service in production environment containing three BizTalk application servers and one sql server. Our hosts are not clustered. Exposing schemas as web endpoint will create one receive location and one application in IIS on each of three application servers. I would like to expose a single end point and route messages to one of the three BizTalk servers. How can I achieve this ? 

Monday, September 16, 2019 3:58 PM

Answers

• You would need to talk to your infrastructure team, to see if they already have a load balancer or firewall capable of doing this.

The load balancer will be the one exposing a end-point, and routing it to the three end points exposed by your BizTalk Servers.

• Marked as answer by BizTalkAdmin Friday, September 20, 2019 3:11 PM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:40 PM

All replies

• How about a load balancer?
    Monday, September 16, 2019 9:56 PM
  • What sort of load balancer can be used to achieve this ?

Where will the load balancer be hosted ?

Does load balancer need custom code do route messages to one of the three servers ?

I assume I will need to have a single web endpoint from where messages will be routed to load balancer.

• Edited by BizTalkAdmin Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:47 PM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:45 PM
  • You would need to talk to your infrastructure team, to see if they already have a load balancer or firewall capable of doing this.

The load balancer will be the one exposing a end-point, and routing it to the three end points exposed by your BizTalk Servers.

• Marked as answer by BizTalkAdmin Friday, September 20, 2019 3:11 PM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:40 PM