Windows Server 2008 R2 Networking Forum being merged with Windows Server Forums - Network Infrastructure Servers RRS feed

• General discussion

• On July 1, we will be making this forum read only. After receiving a lot of feedback from the community, it was decided that this forum is a duplication and therefore redundant of the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum. So, until July 1, we will start asking customers to redirect their questions to the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum. On June 11, CSS engineers will move any new threads to the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum.

Please post a reply to this thread if you have any feedback on this decision or the process. You can also email WSSDComm@microsoft.com.

Thanks,

Kevin Beares

Community Lead – Windows Server Division
    Community Lead for Windows Server Division
    Tuesday, June 1, 2010 10:26 PM

All replies

• I'm using an NNTP reader with the NNTP Bridge.

Network Infrastructure Servers does not exist when I try to subscribe to it,...even after refreshing the list.

--
    Phillip Windell

The views expressed, are my own and not those of my employer, or Microsoft,
    or anyone else associated with me, including my cats.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Kevin Beares" <=?utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gQmVhcmVz?=> wrote in message news:3488f60c-247e-434d-9ae0-9e6f3bb27c75...

On July 1, we will be making this forum read only. After receiving a lot of feedback from the community, it was decided that this forum is a duplication and therefore redundant of the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum. So, until July 1, we will start asking customers to redirect their questions to the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum. On June 11, CSS engineers will move any new threads to the Network Infrastructure Servers Forum.

Please post a reply to this thread if you have any feedback on this decision or the process. You can also email WSSDComm@microsoft.com.

Thanks,

Kevin Beares

Community Lead � Windows Server Division
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 5:08 PM
  • Take a look again, it should be there in the list. The name would be or contain the "winserverNIS".

Please email me directly at kbeares at microsoft.com if it is not the case and I will research. thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Kevin Beares

Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:08 PM