Forefront Client Security RRS feed

• Question

• We have MS forfront client security rolled out to our entire enviornment. 300+ pcs.  We have an enterprise agreement as well.  My problem is that MS Forefront has failed to stop the "Antivirus Pro 2009" virus from infecting 7 (over the last year) of our computers.  All the definitions are up to date and have been.  Why is it failing?  What am I missing?  What can I do to prevent this virus?

PS> I couldnt figure out where the Forefront Cleint Security Forum is in the list of Forum Categories so I used "security"

Thanks,

Scott W.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 10:06 PM

All replies

• You might want to post this in another group, focussing on Forefront. This is about MS Surface (http://www.surface.com)

Bye,
    Bart

--
    Bart Roozendaal, Sevensteps
    "scottwo" schreef in bericht news:3c7eb2ea-5b8c-4d1b-b862-9adfac7758a3...

We have MS forfront client security rolled out to our entire enviornment. 300+ pcs.  We have an enterprise agreement as well.  My problem is that MS Forefront has failed to stop the "Antivirus Pro 2009" virus from infecting 7 (over the last year) of our computers.  All the definitions are up to date and have been.  Why is it failing?  What am I missing?  What can I do to prevent this virus?

PS> I couldnt figure out where the Forefront Cleint Security Forum is in the list of Forum Categories so I used "security"

Thanks,

Scott W.

Bart Roozendaal, Sevensteps
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:55 AM