running a file on a RDC User PC after connecting to the server RRS feed

• Question

• dear all , 

the case i have :

i have an application server , and remote users who connect to the server to run specific application , 

i will also download an exe file on the client side to get me location information when ever i ask, 

how to run this file on the client side from the server ????

how can i run this file on the client side ( staff pc ) from the server at any time ??? any ideas ???

Sunday, July 5, 2020 1:59 PM

All replies

• HI
    1.how to run this file on the client side from the server ?
    did this file mean an rdp file ?in general,we can open it with remote desktop connection ?
    if it fail,can you share the picture about that .exe file ?

2.can you enter winver in command prompt on local computer and the remote server then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]

3.we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link. Please make sure that the pictures you post do not contain your company and your private information (including but not limited to domain name, public IP, email account, domain account, etc.). These private information must be altered. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 6, 2020 4:08 AM
  • HI
    1.how to run this file on the client side from the server ?
    did this file mean an rdp file ?in general,we can open it with remote desktop connection ?
    if it fail,can you share the picture about that .exe file ?

2.can you enter winver in command prompt on local computer and the remote server then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]

3.we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link. Please make sure that the pictures you post do not contain your company and your private information (including but not limited to domain name, public IP, email account, domain account, etc.). These private information must be altered. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 6, 2020 4:08 AM
  • hi 

thank you for replying ,

this exe file will be resist on staff computer ,

it will detect GPS location of the staff , and i need to run it when ever i want through command line 

i need to  know how ?  or is it possible or not ??

thank you so much 

jehad

Monday, July 6, 2020 8:20 PM
  • HI
    "i will also download an exe file on the client side to get me location information when ever i ask,"
    4.could please detail explain how this exe file work ?can you share this application link ?
    can you enter winver in command prompt on client computer and remote server then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 2:27 PM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

"Windows Server General Forum" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! <o:p></o:p>

We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows Server General Forum"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A! <o:p></o:p>

For more information, please refer to the sticky post. <o:p></o:p>

Monday, July 13, 2020 11:52 PM
  • HI
    Have you solved this issue?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

"Windows Server General Forum" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! <o:p></o:p>

We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows Server General Forum"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A! <o:p></o:p>

For more information, please refer to the sticky post. <o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:47 AM