Direct Access DNS RRS feed

• Question

• i would like to ask about direct access problems, i have direct access to configure a server - side, to have some problems, ö¹êªí fullin, Professor

environment: a single Server R2 when DC CA DNS (this adapter on the IPv4 address is manually specified, to automatically obtain an IPv6 address is, in the DC after installation, IPv6 DNS becomes:: 1, and DNS zone only DC IPv4 address, there is no IPv6 addresses)

one R2 server when server have direct access, 2 blocks the network card, public network adapter is configured on the 2 consecutive IP addresses, DNS, and is not specified in the Internet specified DNS (that is on a DC DNS),

Nonintegrin IP:192.168.10.1

Da IP:192.168.10.2

question:

1. direct access is required on the server certificate is what type of certificate?

2. you are finished configuring direct access server, see DNS in the adm800m report this error, in my view the DNS zone, you can see the direct access of IPv6 record registration succeeds, at the same time more than one ISATAP a record, may i ask here my DNS and how to configure?

None of the enterprise DNS servers "20xx:cxxx:x:x:xxxx:192:xxx:xxx:xxx" that DA client will attempt to use for name resolution appear to be responsive. This will prevent the DA clients from being able to resolve names in the corporate namespace, thus preventing them from connection to the enterprise network. Make sure the DNS server is online and responding to name resolution requests. 

i now mainly faced with the above questions,

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:37 PM

Answers

All replies