none
First logon default profile overwrites pinned taskbar. Explanation of the cause, but without solution. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

another UE-V mystery.  
    The cause of the problem is obvious, but is there really no solution to this problem?

Friday, March 1, 2019 1:59 AM

All replies

• I also cant get my Windows 10 v1803 tasbar to roam, all templates i have tried (which apparently work on previous version) dont seem to work. I can see the catalog location contains .pkg but when logging into a second PC the taskbar changes are not seen i might be see the same issues as you. Just asked a question before i saw this

Friday, March 1, 2019 3:08 AM
  • My work around script :(

Monday, March 4, 2019 7:11 PM
  • I also cant get my Windows 10 v1803 tasbar to roam, all templates i have tried (which apparently work on previous version) dont seem to work. I can see the catalog location contains .pkg but when logging into a second PC the taskbar changes are not seen i might be see the same issues as you. Just asked a question before i saw this

I found registry key in my profile and add it to mandatory registry of default profile

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced

KeyName REG_DWORD32: StartMenuInit
    Value: d

and after that new profile have no any default icon in taskbar, BUT users icons does not overwrite by first run and sync successfully :)

Sorry, it does not work :((((((((((
    Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:42 PM