none
Nonin Onyx® II, Model 9560 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have PPG (Nonin Onyx® II, Model 9560) and I would like to connect it to my HealthVault. I followed the instruction on Nonin webpage, download HealthVault Connection Center and try to add PPG as new device. But in the list, there are no Nonin category and my device isn't anywhere else. I have lot of SINOVO device, but lack of anything else. I looked online and I found that there is something odd. I found two sets of supported devices. One is: https://account.healthvault.com/cz/en-US/Directory?target=Devices where my PPG, but that isn't the list I have in my Connection Center. The second one is on: https://account.healthvault.co.uk/cz/en-US/Directory . That seems to be the list I have in my Conncection Center, but as you can see, my PPG is not there. Thanks lot for any suggestions.
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:31 AM

Answers

• Hi Jakub and Harada-san,

I believe we've fixed the problem and you should be able to get the Nonin Onyx device in HealthVault Connection Center now. Would you please try and let me know if you're successful? (We also added the Nonin WristOx2 device.)

Thanks,

Kathy

Monday, August 25, 2014 6:58 PM

All replies

• Hi, Jakub,

From what you said, it looks like the Nonin Onyx is available to connect in the US but not outside the US. Are you outside the US?

I'll try to find out if we can get you the driver for use with the version of Connection Center that connects with accounts outside the US. I'll write back as soon as I have an answer.

-Kathy-

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:50 PM
  • Thanks a lot.

I am definitely outside the US (Czech Republic), but Nonim Onyx is available on our market and many other devices from US list as well (Omron for example).

I try to find US version of Connection center, but I fail, so if you can provide that, it will be great.

Thanks again.

Friday, August 8, 2014 8:19 PM
  • Hi, Jakub, I haven't forgotten you. I am working on how to get you the device driver.

-Kathy-

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:12 PM
  • My name is Harada in Japan.

I am Having exactly the same problem as Jakub san.

I cannot find PPG( Nonin OnyxR II, Model 9560) in the Device List of Health Vault.

Could you please support me on this matter in the same way as Jakub san?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:29 AM
  • Hi Jakub and Harada-san,

I believe we've fixed the problem and you should be able to get the Nonin Onyx device in HealthVault Connection Center now. Would you please try and let me know if you're successful? (We also added the Nonin WristOx2 device.)

Thanks,

Kathy

Monday, August 25, 2014 6:58 PM
  • Hi all,

I can't add Nonin 9560 device to Ms Health Connection Center

This is the error message
    "Could not add device software"

Thanks

M
    Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:48 PM