Windows Azure Management Web Client (desktop azure management client) RRS feed

• General discussion

• This is a small app for anyone who wants an easy way to access the central azure management interface without using a web browser.

I was rather tired of opening a browser to access the management client and so I put together this simple, yet effective desktop client. I thought I'd share it with whoever wants it.

Screenshot: http://immersionclient.com/azuremwc/screenshot.png

Download: http://immersionclient.com/azuremwc/azuremwc.zip

Platform: X64 .NET 4.0 WinForms

I will be updating this as needed via OneClick. Suggestions and feedback welcome and appreciated. If anyone really wants the source, let me know.

Saturday, April 2, 2011 10:14 PM

All replies

• This content applies to the Spring 2020 update with Azure Resource Manager Windows Virtual Desktop objects. If you're using the Windows Virtual Desktop Fall 2019 release without Azure Resource Manager objects.

The Windows Virtual Desktop Spring 2020 update is currently in public preview. This preview version is provided without a service level agreement, and we don't recommend using it for production workloads. Certain features might not be supported or might have constrained capabilities. For more information, see Supplemental Terms of Use for Microsoft Azure Previews.

The web client lets you access your Windows Virtual Desktop resources from a web browser without the lengthy installation process.

Note

The web client doesn't currently have mobile OS support.

While any HTML5-capable browser should work, we officially support the following operating systems and browsers.

TABLE 1
    Browser Supported OS Notes
    Microsoft Edge Windows
    Internet Explorer Windows
    Apple Safari macOS
    Mozilla Firefox Windows, macOS, Linux Version 55 or later
    Google Chrome Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS

I hope this information is helpful.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:26 PM