locked
SCCM Co-Management configuration missing RRS feed

  • Question

  • I had previously setup co-management in SCCM, but had not yet utilized it. As I have moved forward with AutoPiloting all machines, Intune shows they are properly managed, however, SCCM shows no co-management configured and I cannot add it as it option is grayed out. This may have occurred after updating to 1910, as there is a known problem. I have been through Anoop's posted fix (https://www.anoopcnair.com/fix-co-management-settings-unexpectedly-grayed/), but unfortunately neither scenario fits my problem (nothing in WBEM to begin with and no settings showing). 

    So the question is, how do I restore this functionality? I have upgraded to 2002 version 2 weeks ago as a suggestion, however, nothing has changed. I have posted in other places as I have been striking out on the forums lately, but I have had no luck there either. While it appears as it may be working, I need to know and need to be able to manipulate it. 

    Any help or new thoughts would be appreciated.


    Brad Boozer Team Lead, Systems Engineering and Desktop Support Westwood Holdings Group, Inc.

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 4:49 PM

All replies

  • i had the exactly same issue a while ago..its not possible that there is nothing shown in the WBEM test , there should be some hung deployments related to Co-management from the past(as you have mentioned that you have set it long back) clear those deployments and it should work.

    And the link that you have followed has it all. Its the way.

    Regards,

    Naren Nadh

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:02 PM
  • Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:10 PM
  • And if there were any deployments, that query should show it. However, I have ran them 10+ times over the last month (both queries) and still nothing. Why else would I be on the forum if I stated I had already attempted the fix and it had failed? If you have some other miraculous way of clearing deployments that are hiding from the GUI that I have not tried, please share. That is why I posted.

    Brad Boozer Team Lead, Systems Engineering and Desktop Support Westwood Holdings Group, Inc.

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:24 PM
  • Those are the same steps in the post I mentioned above. It does not work in my case.

    Brad Boozer Team Lead, Systems Engineering and Desktop Support Westwood Holdings Group, Inc.

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:25 PM
  • Are you performing the queries on the SMS Provider (or all SMS providers if you have multiple) -- don't assume your site server is the SMS provider as this doesn't have to be the case.

    If so, then you need to open a support case.


    Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:38 PM
  • FYI, if it were not the SMS provider, you would be unable to connect it via WBEMTEST. I have only a separate database server and distribution point, and for sh*ts and giggles I ran it on all. 

    Brad Boozer

    Team Lead, Systems Engineering and Desktop Support Westwood Holdings Group, Inc.


    • Edited by BBoozer Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:25 PM
    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:16 PM
  • That's not necessarily true as there are reasons for the namespace to exist on other systems.

    Either way, you'll need to open a support case here as there's another, possibly related, issue occurring here that will take some hands-on troubleshooting.


    Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:08 PM