none
Deploy autocad 2019 in MDT 2013 - quiet install command? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working as an sysadmin in a small company. I'm new to the roll and haven't worked with MDT before. I've manage to get a lot of knowledge on my own through forums and blogs the past weeks and its only one application left to fix, but i am STRUGGELING with getting Autocad 2019 to work.

The problem is to get the quiet command line correct. I am now getting return code: 2.
    This should be correct due to what i have read in several forums, but it is not working for me:

COMMAND QUIET INSTALL:
    .\Applications\Autocad 2019\setup.exe /W /Q /I .\Applications\Autocad 2019\_Deployment\_Acad2019.ini /language en-US

My setup.exe is at location .\Applications\Autocad 2019\setup.exe (this is also my working directory)
    and the .ini file is at .\Applications\Autocad 2019\_Deployment\_Acad2019.ini

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? Im going crazy about this application.
    Thank you for all answers you can give me!

• Edited by Hennay Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:12 PM
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, your question is about MDT(Microsoft Deployment Toolkit), it is beyond the support scope on this forum, as we mainly discussing question about Windows Server Essentials and Small Business Server systems.

In order to obtain efficient suggestion, I would recommend you to post on Microsoft Deployment Toolkit forum, and relate product expert may provide you more information:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=mdt

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:13 AM
  • Sorry! Thank you for the link. I have now posted this in the correct forum.
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

It’s my pleasure.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:05 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,

Eve Wang

Monday, March 18, 2019 1:07 AM