none
Remote Desktop Client (RD client) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Can't input password : special character and alpha character. only can use number in console of vcenter.

Remote from iOS over RD client -> to windows server 2008R2 ( or windows PC) -> open Vcenter inside windows OS-> open Vitual machine (VM) -> select console of VM-> input passwword to login. but RD client not support. i try to send image. but my Account not verify.

"Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account"

Monday, August 20, 2018 10:36 AM

All replies

• I have the same issue. It was working fine until more recently then your post however. Vsphere client v 6.7.0.2

Running against vcenter, the VMRC remote client does not work, with either the soft or hard keyboard on an ipad pro.

The web client will work, sort of, in the default mode, but the symbols did not work, so 4 instead of $, etc. Using the "enforce us keyboard layout" allows proper mapping.

Of course outside of VMware the keyboard works fine in normal settings. So either MS is now enforcing some behaviors that VMware was not properly mapping or the the VMware folks broke something.

There are no settings for keyboard local or much else in the RD app, so the docs don't help much - they cover operation not integration.

I've uninstalled the vmware related stuff, rebooted and reinstalled on my win desktop. No luck.

As I use this combo to do remote admin work this is a big impact.

As I said it used to work fine

Monday, April 29, 2019 6:45 PM