none
How to store value in variable to reuse in Reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I would like to store Average of particular column into Power BI so I can use that in my calculations for visuals. Currently, if use column or measure in PowerBI it changes based on the selection of the data in the visuals. Is there any way which I can store a dynamic value ( for example I want to store sales average for all salesman) and then compare it with against individual. 

Basically, I would like to calculate average of sales and then store in a variable which I can use it in Visuals.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, September 27, 2019 3:05 PM

All replies

• Hi

Please go through the below blog which would answer your query.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/var-dax

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 8:33 AM
  • Hi

Just checking in to see if my initial reply helped or you still facing any issues.

If my initial reply answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:42 AM