Will search be improving? RRS feed

• Question

• It is very frustrating to be in the Windows 8 Pro IT General Topics area, perform a search on printscreen key not working and 101,000,000 responses.  Just for grins, searching for just printscreen gets almost the same number or responses, most of which don't mention printscreen.
    Monday, June 17, 2013 4:13 PM

All replies

• The search is being completely replaced with an entirely new search routine, so hopefully, yes, it will improve and give more meaningful results :)

Reed Copsey, Jr. - http://reedcopsey.com
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".

Monday, June 17, 2013 4:25 PM
  • Unfortunately, I see no difference in results between

hosted build unit test

and

hosted build "unit test"

I don't call that progress.

John Saunders Sr. Software Developer TAPFIN ManpowerGroup Solutions www.tapfin.com

Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:51 PM
  • Has this happened yet? Because right now it broken. When I search the reporting Service forum on "Multiple rows in executionlog3" I might get results that only hit on "multiple rows" if I try using and or + between the values the search doesn't even fire again. I don't want to search with Any terms I want to search with all terms are in the results. We had an effective round wheel and not is square. I have barely 60 percent of content and the rest is whitespace. This box I'm typing in is in at least 40 percent from the edge of my screen. it like having a hundred columns spreadsheet and only getting to view one column. Help us out developers, we are all on the same team.
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:22 PM