The hotfix of 3020755 has been invailed. can't download Prereqcore.dll & Setupcore.dll RRS feed

• Question

• Recently, I am set-up a enviroment of SCCM base on SQL 2014, during my installation I got the error "The SQL Server MYSQLSERVER.mydomain.com is not accessible or its version not supported."

I found the Microsoft KB about this error,, but when I click the "update available" link, it redirect to a website without the hotfix, i also googled the dll file, all these website are point to the invalid download website.

So, is there anyone can provide an download link for me to get these two files? Prereqcore.dll & Setupcore.dll

File name File version File size Date Time Platform
    Prereqcore.dll 5.0.7958.1113 3,458,224 01-Oct-2013 00:05 x64
    Setupcore.dll 5.0.7958.1113 17,013,928 01-Oct-2013 00:05 x64

Thursday, August 13, 2020 11:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

When we click the "update available" link, it shows "This hotfix is no longer available", so it's not recommend to use SQL 2014 for building a SCCM environment. Is there any reason that you have to choose SQL 2014? 
    If need, you might try to create a separate service request, and here is the link:
    http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

This "System Center" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Regards,
    Allen

"MECM" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "MECM" forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, August 14, 2020 5:49 AM