none
Need Hotfix 2781270 (file 459527_intl_x64zip.exe) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to find hotfix 2781270 (file 459527_intl_x64zip.exe) to patch the SBS 2011 Essentials machine I have running for a non-profit I support.  I am trying to add backup support for UEFI-based computers that contain a GPT-formatted disk.  The hotfix is no longer available from Microsoft.  Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks!

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You may try to search and download the hotfix from 3rd party website as it is no longer provided by Microsoft. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:17 AM
  • Hi Eve,

No luck thus far finding the file on a 3rd party site.  If you have some suggestions on where to look, please let me know.

Thanks!

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:56 AM
  • Hi,

I have not found available download for this hotfix until now(searched on Windows Update Catalog and internal hotfix website). I am not sure if you can search and download the hotfix via system built-in windows update, if possible, it is worthy to have a try. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:14 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, June 24, 2019 1:14 AM
  • Hi Eve,

Unfortunately, your suggestion did not work and I have not been able to find the file any other way thus far.  I keep searching occasionally as I think of new ways to search.  If you think of anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Monday, June 24, 2019 10:39 AM
  • Hi,

If necessary, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support and Services where more in-depth investigation can be done so that you would get a more satisfying explanation and solution to this issue. 

Global Customer Service phone numbers:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13948/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:54 AM
  • Hi Eve,

Thanks again for your replies.  I have come up with another way to back up those computers without using the SBS 2011 server so I don't need the hotfix as urgently as I needed it originally.  I would eventually like to do it so I might follow up with the global customer support some time in the future.  As challenging as it is to keep these unsupported systems running, it might be signalling a change to something newer.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:18 PM
  • Hi

I do not see Microsoft wanting to supply the hotfix when the support for the server software ends 14th Jan 2020. If you are in the UK you will be in breach of GDPR let alone not protecting your clients data for lack of security patches.

Very good site to upgrade your SBS 2011 to Essentials 16 / 19

https://www.server-essentials.com/migration-guides

p.s I did find this, dropbox link at bottom of page. In no way do I infer this is the correct file and that it has not been tampered with, use at your own risk BUT it is time to upgrade. Migration link above has no if very little interruption of your clients site.

https://community.wd.com/t/dx4000-cannot-complete-backup-of-windows-10-pro/163942/9

• Edited by me_mememe Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:38 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:37 PM