none
trouble reconnecting history file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm having a problem reconnecting my file history can anyone help ? I didn't do it or maybe I did ! I was trying to back up info so I could burn it and nothing ever happened my comp was stating I was almost out of memory so I tried a few times wouldn't work it couldn't back up on my E drive so after many attempts I saw disconnect file history I thought by doing this I could reconnect but I couldn't and still can't find where to find the drivers, files  or application to connect them ! Can someone please help me , Tell me step by step what needs to be done in order to have the program to work ? And if it states can not complete back up also let me know what needs to be done ? TY in advance

Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:29 PM

All replies

• Hi

I'm having a problem reconnecting my file history can anyone help ? I didn't do it or maybe I did ! I was trying to back up info so I could burn it and nothing ever happened my comp was stating I was almost out of memory so I tried a few times wouldn't work it couldn't back up on my E drive so after many attempts I saw disconnect file history I thought by doing this I could reconnect but I couldn't and still can't find where to find the drivers, files  or application to connect them ! Can someone please help me , Tell me step by step what needs to be done in order to have the program to work ? And if it states can not complete back up also let me know what needs to be done ? TY in advance

ps I'm using windows 10 again TY
    Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:31 PM