none
CRM sign In/Out through BizTalk RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

In our BizTalk application we are connecting to CRM and creating/updating records there.

Our issue is that for every record which is being processed in CRM by BizTalk it is opening new connection and logs in and logs out every time for single record. So for 10K records it will logs IN/OUT 10K times.

QUESTION: Is there any setting in Biztalk ports or somewhere else which will open connection once for all records and will close it in the end of the whole process?

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:13 AM

All replies

• What send adapter are you using, and how is the logon process initiated?

If it's something like WSE and authenticating as part of a web-service call, then not likely.  Each message is dealt with as a stand-alone item.  You could write your own adapter that tightly binds to your end point and holds a connection open.

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)
    Read my articles on: BizTalk | .NET

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:03 PM
  • Thanks for your response.

I am using WCF-Custom adapter. There is an Endpoint Behavior called 'BizTalkCRMOnlineBehavior' and with help of this we connecting to CRM.

Is there another way besides writing own adapter?

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:31 PM
  • Hi,

Depending on what the behaviour is doing, maybe you can cache the login token and reuse it. But that all depends on what the behavior does...

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:23 PM