Live meeting playback isnt working RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings!

I would really need some help with this problem.
    We are recording our videoconferences and we wanted to put the recorded file on our intranet.
    If I run the replaymeeting.htm locally on the computer it works fine, but if I run the link over the intranet all I get is a small Windows media player window, With the microsoft office live meeting sign on the top and some circles which represents some kind of buffering, but nothing ever happends.
    We have copied/uploaded the exactlly same structure of the folder on our ftp, and I don't know the reason why it does not work, not even where to look for reasons why is not working.

Plz help
    bostjan - halcom d.d.
    • Moved by Daniel Trautman Friday, January 1, 2010 8:12 PM Request for confirmation of activeX componenets (From:Microsoft Online: Live Meeting)
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:39 AM

Answers

• We have found the solution. Our Apache Server was using case sensitive. After we have disabled checking case sensitive, the video played fine.

Although I still have one question. Are there any manuals how to deploy activex and live meeting codec for all the user?
    bostjan - halcom d.d.
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:05 PM

All replies

• We have found the solution. Our Apache Server was using case sensitive. After we have disabled checking case sensitive, the video played fine.

Although I still have one question. Are there any manuals how to deploy activex and live meeting codec for all the user?
    bostjan - halcom d.d.
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:05 PM
  • Instead of making Apache case insensitive, you can fix the file names in the Engine directory of the livemeeting 8 recording zip as follows:

mv Anno.htm anno.htm
    mv Blank.htm blank.htm
    mv Blank.jpg blank.jpg
    mv Blank.swf blank.swf
    mv BlankWithCSS.htm BlankWithCss.htm
    mv Default.css default.css
    mv Playback.js playback.js
    mv lang/res_en_us.xml lang/res_en_US.xml
    mv img/menu-left-back.PNG img/menu-left-back.png
    Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:30 PM