Published data stopped working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I am having trouble with new RunBooks. I mostly build my own RunBooks via .Net Activity and Powershell with a Initialize Data, .Net Script and Return Data activities.  But since today published data stopped working. I did write a couple of RunBooks and used Invoke RunBook in a Main RunBook but the Main RunBook didnt work so I started to search for the error, and now I saw that there was no published data in the logs. One of the RunBooks get a MAC Address from Initialize data and queries the ConfigManager database for its computername. I publish the computername in the RunBook but it doesnt show in the logs. And Yes I have checked  Store Activity specific published data. When I use the RunBook tester in Designer I can se that RunBook get the correct computername. And if I run a RunBook I built earlier I can se the published data in the logs. I also tested the script itself on the RunBook server and it works perfectly. 

Its a Orchestrator 2019 installed on Windows Server 2016. Every service have its own server and the database in on a SQL 2017 Hotell 

Any one have an idea whats wrong?

Best regards

Mats 

Stoneground

Monday, June 15, 2020 1:30 PM

Answers

• Haha, I always say that when there is an error its 90% chance that there is access rights or wrong path thats the problem. Well I was right again, access rights for the Orchestrator service account. It didnt have Read on the ConfigManager database. To bad that it took me so long before I checked that. Now its working.

Sorry :)

Stoneground

Monday, June 15, 2020 3:10 PM

All replies

• Haha, I always say that when there is an error its 90% chance that there is access rights or wrong path thats the problem. Well I was right again, access rights for the Orchestrator service account. It didnt have Read on the ConfigManager database. To bad that it took me so long before I checked that. Now its working.

Sorry :)

Stoneground

Monday, June 15, 2020 3:10 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear you got it working and thanks for your sharing.

Have a nice day.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 1:52 AM