none
Where is .net Invoke Integration Pack 7.2? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I've just updated all my Integration packs to 7.2 but i cannot for the life of me fine the .net Ingration Pack that contains Invoke .net which is good for testing custom IP's.  Supposedly it's in the Integration Pack Toolkit but that one contains 7.1

If i try to register that one i get the following error message:

Registration of the Integration pack System Center Integration Pack for Microsoft. .net Framework Activities will the Orchestrator Managment Server failed?  Found an article that mentioned an issue with the RTM release and a missing registry key but that's not my problem here.

Thanks

Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:56 PM

Answers

• Yeah we are usign 7.1.  Another trick you can do is rename the .oip to .zip, extract it and then install embedded .msi.
    • Marked as answer by MMorse Friday, February 21, 2014 9:36 PM
    Friday, February 21, 2014 8:32 PM

All replies

• After you install the Integration Toolkit you will find the .oip file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft System Center 2012\Orchestrator\Integration Toolkit\Integration Packs.

Thanks,
    Vaughn

Friday, February 21, 2014 5:30 PM
  • Right but that is 7.1.  Are you seeing a 7.2 version?

Even if i try to deploy the 7.1 i get the error message above.

Friday, February 21, 2014 7:14 PM
  • Yeah we are usign 7.1.  Another trick you can do is rename the .oip to .zip, extract it and then install embedded .msi.
    • Marked as answer by MMorse Friday, February 21, 2014 9:36 PM
    Friday, February 21, 2014 8:32 PM
  • Brilliant worked perfectly.

Now this is back in I have another question but will fire up a new thread.  Thanks,

-mike

Friday, February 21, 2014 9:36 PM
  • Ah, very helpful to know there's an "OrchestratorDotNet.oip" to register and deploy after installing the Integration Toolkit!
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:08 PM