none
What is the best backup software for Windows? RRS feed

• General discussion

• If you are looking for the best backup software for Windows 10 then you can use EaseUs Backup tool. It is so easy to use that anyone can work with it without facing any difficulty.
    Monday, September 16, 2019 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi monica1991.

I'm not sure whether it is possible to create a kind of ranking of backup tools: I think the best solution will always depend on the user's requirements.
    Anyway, this Forum is aimed at giving feedback and suggestions for improvements to the Microsoft Tech Companion app for Windows Phone devices, not to discuss about third party backup tools.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:19 AM
  • If you searching for the Backup Software then I would like to suggest you try Yahoo backup Software ,With this software you can export yahoo mails to PST and multiple file format such as MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX and HTML. If you want to take backup from Yahoo to local hard drive or computer then try this Yahoo Backup Software.

For more info:

https://www.softakensoftware.com/yahoo-backup.html

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:23 AM
  • There are multiple backup tools are available to take Yahoo backup. You need to choose right one to take all your emails backup from Yahoo server to local drive. I know few utilities for windows that can download all your emails from Yahoo server to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX file format. If you want to take backup from Yahoo to local hard drive or computer then try this Yahoo Backup Application.

Visit here:    

https://www.datavare.com/software/yahoo-backup-expert.html
    Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:08 AM
  • Backup is very important especially for a business user who has an important database of their clients and its personal details also whom the user does not want to lose at any cost. 
    I would like to suggest you the best Yahoo backup that enables you to create a backup from Yahoo Account to MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX and PST file format. The tool is completely safe and provides the complete backup of your Yahoo folders. You can back up all your data including emails, attachments, Metadata, etc. by keeping the folder structure and source data intact. There will be no data loss when you save Yahoo emails to the computer.
    Users can save Yahoo emails to their hard drive with several file formats — PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX formats. These formats will help the user to move Yahoo emails to the related email clients. For example, with PST format, a user can view Yahoo emails in Outlook.

Steps:- 
    First, you have to log in at your Yahoo account, with an accurate email id and password.
    2. Select the files or folder for getting back up. It shows the whole data, and also you can select the preview option, for your satisfaction. 
    3. Now, you can select the Yahoo emails to their hard drive with several file formats — PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX formats. And select the Process Now button.

Visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/yahoo-backup.html

• Edited by Joymartin Saturday, February 15, 2020 12:36 PM
    Saturday, February 15, 2020 10:35 AM