none
BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT - Message Pack 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to know the tentative timelines by when would the Message Pack for SWIFT Release 2019 be made available.

RA

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:10 AM

All replies

• Is there any update on the timelines since it almost end of September?

RA

Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:50 AM
  • September is already over, can someone from Microsoft please respond on the timelines of when this package will be up for download??
    Monday, September 30, 2019 4:53 AM
  • We have been getting requests from our customers regarding the timelines, appreciate if someone from Microsoft could share some insight on the timelines please.

RA

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:46 AM
  • I would suggest contacting Microsoft directly, as they might not be looking at this forum much.
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 3:48 AM
  • Hi

Not sure why not released in public but we have received the link from Microsoft. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=100129

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 3:18 AM
  • Yeah I received the same link as well. I have requested MS team member to confirm whether this is the final version as its not publicly available. Hence we are awaiting confirmation before downloading and making use of this release. Will update the group once I get any information in this regard.

RA

• Edited by mailrash2k Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:14 AM
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 1:48 AM
  • Thanks for sharing the link. The published date is 30 August 2019.

did any body get a chance to test this?

Friday, October 4, 2019 4:57 AM
  • Hi All,

We have received confirmation from the MS team member that the download link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=100129 [Same as the one provided to Mrina Kumar] is the official release.It is a Download center's issue that the link is not searchable in google and MS is looking into it.

Regards,

Rashmi

RA

Monday, October 7, 2019 1:43 AM