Problem with bridging between virtual machine and Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, recently since I installed the latest updates for Fall Creator with Windows 10 I have a problem connecting to the Internet through a bridged connection on a virtual machine. I have tried various solutions and different systems installed on a virtual machine. The same situation applies to both VMware and Virtualbox virtual machines. I also tried to solve this problem by disabling the Windows firewall and antivirus unfortunately this does not help. Please help me solve the problem because I work a lot on virtual machines in advance thank you and best regards.
    I have Windows 10 Education Edition.
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hello, recently since I installed the latest updates for Fall Creator with Windows 10 I have a problem connecting to the Internet through a bridged connection on a virtual machine. I have tried various solutions and different systems installed on a virtual machine. The same situation applies to both VMware and Virtualbox virtual machines. I also tried to solve this problem by disabling the Windows firewall and antivirus unfortunately this does not help. Please help me solve the problem because I work a lot on virtual machines in advance thank you and best regards.
    I have Windows 10 Education Edition.
    It appears this is going to become very common. I have the same problem. Since i installed FCU, i cannot use bridge connections with both vmware and virtualbox. VMware network editor doesn´t even show vmnet0. No matter if i start it with admin privileges. I have already tried to uninstall both products and even reinstalled Windows but to no avail.
    Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:30 PM