newsletter style combine with regular report in one report RRS feed

• Question

• Hello !

We are using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Designers Version 9.00.3042.00 and SQL 2005 and VS 2005

I have created multi pages newsletter style report that generates PDF on the fly and I need to include the cover letter on the first page of this report. The cover letter is a full page text without any layout columns and just a bunch of text boxes. I need to combine the cover letter and newsletter style report into one pdf file. The cover letter should appear only ones on the first page of the report. I tried to put my cover letter on the header of newsletter style report and hide it on all pages except the first but I still have the blank spaces left on all other pages and I can't rid of them. How do I produce a report that combines first page as text with no layout columns and multi pages newsletter style report or how do I rid of an empty spaces in the report header on pages other that the first page when the filed is hidden.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried to add a page break after the textbox?

Thursday, September 4, 2008 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried to add a page break after the textbox?

Thursday, September 4, 2008 10:06 AM
  • Yes, I tried that. No luck. Thank you for your suggestion. 
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 9:51 PM
  • Hi,

Where do you put this textbox? Report body or report header? Inside or outside the table?

Friday, September 5, 2008 9:04 AM
  • Hello!

On report header outside the table. Thank you.

Friday, September 12, 2008 3:20 PM
  • it has been very long time since the question, but i am still looking for an answer ,any updates ?

Sunday, August 16, 2020 11:54 PM