none
Compare Utilities RRS feed

• Question

• How do I compare utilities, Anyone here who can provide a best way for utility comparison.
    • Edited by GeorgeBeli Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:57 AM
    Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi George, 

Welcome to the Technet community, unfortunately, your query is not matching with the Technet community, You have to discuss your query in other utility comparison communities. I saw the same question in this community.

Well don't mind, you're hoping with Microsoft for your question resolution, therefore, I will give you my best suggestion to you.  

Can you tell me please what kinds of utility do you want to compare so that i can help you with my best, According to your description, do you mean you’d like to compare utilities like gas, electricity, and water for your home and business? If so, you don't have need to generate a tool because on the web a lot of online free comparison tools are available.  For your query, you can use online tools and these tools are free to use. I found top compare utilities service for you, so you can try it by entering your area's zip code. Definitely this tool will help you If you are trying to compare these utilities and you will be able to find the best supplier, cheapest prices and more in your area.

Hope all above could help you and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

David

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 12:38 PM
  • GeorgeBeli,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about Microsoft Project,  a project  management application. Your post is vague to say the least but you might get some help if you greatly expand your description and re-post to the following forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=whatforum

John

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:56 PM