Walmart Moneycard Sign In Issues RRS feed

• Question

• With the update to 8.1, I have not longer been able to log, or even access my Wal-Mart Money Card Account

Only the top part of the page is shown. I am can use other operating systems, INCLUDING Windows 8 with zero

issues, only when I updated to 8.1 is when I had the issues

Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:50 PM

Answers

• Try using any third party internet browsers, like Firefox, Opera, Chrome or Safari, other than Internet Explorer. Also, try updating the installed third party internet browsers.

Also, update the Java runtime environment and then check. You can download the updated version from here: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Balaji Kundalam

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Thursday, September 12, 2013 2:39 AM
    Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:07 AM

All replies

• Try using any third party internet browsers, like Firefox, Opera, Chrome or Safari, other than Internet Explorer. Also, try updating the installed third party internet browsers.

Also, update the Java runtime environment and then check. You can download the updated version from here: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Balaji Kundalam

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Thursday, September 12, 2013 2:39 AM
    Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:07 AM
  • Hi,

I have tested the walmartmoneycard website on IE11. The page cannot be opened due to illegal name character. There is a compatibility issue for this website when using IE11.

You can choose other browser as Balaji recommaned or revert back to Windows 8.

Niki Han
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, September 9, 2013 10:00 AM
  • Well yes all other third party browsers do work.

I have chosen Chrome, do to its simplicity. Explorer 11 is going to give a lot of users who use Walmart's Money card log in a few headaches though .-)

Rick

Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:29 PM
  • What is wrong with Microsoft that they cannot fix this issue? I have always been able to access my Walmart Money Card account with IE until now. Now when I try to access my account, I get nothing but a page header, no login screen, nothing. It's pretty lame that Chrome and Firefox work just fine, but the supposed king of all browsers cannot handle the web site. As usual, Microsoft sucks.
    Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:10 PM
  • Hi My name is Alpheaus Bevans, I had down loaded $25.00 on my money card, and hadn't been able to use it, to date; because something is proberbly wrong with my past word.
    Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:50 AM