none
Include CR details at RA email notification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to create mail notification for the CR Reviewer to approve or Reject the CR.

i want to include the parent CR at the email subject and the CR title and description at the email body.

i select ( Contains Activity ) from the related class and insert ID and Title and description , but it is not retrieve any thing.

Monday, December 2, 2019 12:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• Maybe this blog post is helpful:

Include Details from Parent Work Items in Notifications

Andreas Baumgarten

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:53 AM
  • Hi Andreas ,

i already apply it , but still not working with me.

even i tried to create copy from the default review template and save it at customized MP , and save the email template at the same MP.

Note : i use the workflow settings for Review activity to send the notification , and also tried to save it at the same MP.

but still the email return the code.

below example for the email i received ( i tried to insert the RA Title at the email body )

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Title$

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 12:07 PM
  • after  i import ( workitem data population ) i am able now to include the Parent CR details at the RA email notification.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Service-Manager-Workflow-0a40d8a7

Monday, December 9, 2019 6:54 AM