none
How to login Guest Account as a local system on Domain join system RRS feed

• Question

• I have Win7 64 bit OS. and my system on domain, but actully i want to open Guest account on local system it's having problem to login,.it's show the message-
    "you cannot log on because the logon method you are using is not allowed on this computer.Please see your network administrator for more information."
    so please tell me how to login Guest Account as a local system on Domain join system.
    Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:19 AM

Answers

• I have Win7 64 bit OS. and my system on domain, but actully i want to open Guest account on local system it's having problem to login,.it's show the message-
    "you cannot log on because the logon method you are using is not allowed on this computer.Please see your network administrator for more information."
    so please tell me how to login Guest Account as a local system on Domain join system.

you want to login as a guest on a domain or local account?

on a domain, make sure that you have an AD guest account.

as a local account, you need to click on "Other User" username would be: computer_name\Guest_account_name 

Then enter the password, make sure you have the guest account enabled on the local machine

Every second counts..make use of it.

Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:48 AM