none
KB4516033,KB456065,Kb456055 patch failling RRS feed

All replies

• As per the exit code,looks its installed.

Did you verified the KB installation from the client machine? If its installed, wait for a while so that it can be updated in the console. Or run 'Software Updates Scan Cycle' and 'Evaluate Software Udates deployments' actions from the client machine and wait for some time.

If its not installed, check the updatesdeployment.log,updateshandler.log and windowsupdate.log filr for any other error messages.

Thank you!!

VenkatM

Monday, September 30, 2019 4:16 PM
  • Hi, 

I searched and found "A "success" return code of 0 is incorrectly reported as an error condition when you monitor deployment status in the Configuration Manager console." For the details, we could go to the source website: Update rollup for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1902

As your issue is a SCCM issue, we recommend to ask for help from SCCM support. They should more familiar with such issue and they should have more resource to help you.

SCCM support forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=systemcenter2012configurationmanager

Bests, 

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:42 AM
  • Hi,

We would like to know if my reply is useful for you.

If yes, please mark helpful reply as answer. 

Bests, 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 6:26 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.

Best regards,

Joy

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:57 AM