none
Drivers for Canon MPC190 Printer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Since the Day i upgraded to Windows Vista my printer has become totally useless.
    The existing drivers do not work for windows vista, and Canon helpdesk has been saying they will be coming out with the drivers "Soon". Been weeks yet no answers.

I was wondering are there any third party drivers for this Canon printer that work with windows vista?
    Please kindly do shed some light on this matter as it has slowed down my work a lot and is making me consider downgrading to Windows XP.

Regards,
    Deep

Friday, February 23, 2007 7:04 PM

All replies

• I'm having the exact same problem and we're already well into march :| this is nonsense , I can't finish my school report cause of this shitty printer,and I have Vista 64 bit which will make it even harder to find.Also having the same problem with my sony ericsson k750i , Has anybody got any suggestions?
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:50 PM
  • It's 2008, and no solution. Thank you Canon. Thank you Microsoft.

:-(

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:53 PM
  • March ... 2008 ... Another useless printer here .... :-(

Sad
    Saturday, March 8, 2008 4:01 AM
  • well.. it's 2009.. and yet no solution... i miss my epson printer so badly now!
    Friday, September 11, 2009 3:11 PM
  • Almost 2010 and still no driver?
    Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:40 AM
  • Then 2011 and still no driver ? BAD CANON & Micro Zoft
    Monday, June 13, 2011 11:39 AM
  • Hi,

Go to Canon - Pick your geographical location from the map, then click the > Support & Drivers  link in the top right and click your way through to the product your own. Once you’re there, you can select your operating system from a drop-down menu.

Printer Support
    Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:57 AM